Monday 22 April 2013

More Meetings!

My group decided it was important for us to meet today, so we made a last minute decision and all met in the Holden Gallery. Items on our agenda were; what was said in our tutorial? Where to go from here? and what has everyone done so far?

A lot of the group is concerned about the speed we are currently working at. Personally I would like to pick up the pace a little, as there are only three weeks left to do everything, and I am starting to panic. Here is a copy of the feedback sheet we were given.


Most of these points were already on a lot of the groups mind before we had seen this sheet, as only one of our groups members managed to attend the tutorial, as myself and Lizzie both had out CP lectures which conflicted with this. I really like the idea of adding more texture to our work, as I have said in previous posts that this was an idea that I wanted to push forward with. I may experiment with tis tonight, adding words, objects and stitching to distort the objects face, firstly I'll ask my flat mates to let me take a photograph of them!

The final comment on the sheet is 'BE MORE AMBITIOUS!' which I feel is very necessary, we are thinking too literal and not experimenting enough. Personally I feel that the final outcome should not be just one final photograph, it could possibly be a number of things, expressing all of our ideas collaboratively.

No comments:

Post a Comment