Tuesday 14 May 2013

Final Pieces

These are some of the digital pieces I created using photoshop. I am quite pleased with the outcomes as I feel that I have managed to combine quite a fashion/ textiles look with the images. Some more than others. I kept the images black and white as I wanted to add embellishments using Lizzie's colour scheme which included pinks, yellow, blues and greens. I would not usually work with these colours but as I was only using them as an accent to my work I found it more playful, and the whole idea of this project is to step out of your comfort zone! I plan to print these on acetate as I feel the light shining through the acetate will allow the images to stand out more. Also when it comes to exhibiting the work, the audience will have a greater sense of distortion when they can see their reflections on/ through the shiny, transparent material.












No comments:

Post a Comment