Wednesday 15 May 2013

Putting it all Together

The group and I met bright and early on monday morning to put all of our work together. I still needed to print some of my work off so put us behind on time a little but a few other members of the group had to do this also so it wasn't as bad. The only thing that annoyed me on this day is the lack of computers in the NAD building, they were ALL taken even at 9am, when I finally found a computer to use some of the printers weren't working, so this set me back in time again. When I then went to the A4 & more store it was shut!! This was really annoying as I am usually quite organised, so I got a little stressed. However once I got everything printed in acetate it was all systems go. I felt bad for letting the group down but we just got on with it and made up for lost time. We all bought 2 A1 foam boards each. This was to mount our work with.


We started by ordering our images, we wanted to have an even spread of colour and texture. To do this we started laying out the images and seeing which images worked better together. We also wanted an even amount of each others pieces on each board. This took the most amount of time as we wanted it to be perfect. We then set up a production line type system. Some of use spray mounted the acetate pieces and others used double sided sticky tape to attach the paper based pieces to the boards. This got done very quickly and we worked well together. We were all really impressed with the outcome as when we laid all the pices out onto the table it looked really impressive!


No comments:

Post a Comment