Sunday 24 November 2013

Antipodium

Throughout this project I have been constantly looking for more inspiration and research into a variety of companies. Antipodium is a design house which stood out to me the most, I had never really bothered to look at their work till recently. I felt a strong connection to their work as their customer is the same market that I am aiming my own design towards. A bold, sophisticated and young woman who is not afraid to make a statement. The cut of their clothes is simple but the design is bold, along with their colour palette. Also I noticed some of their inspirations for their most recent collection where similar to my own, looking at CCTV as part of my urban influences brief their new collection is actually called 'Sex, Lies & CCTV'.



No comments:

Post a Comment