Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tutorial 27/01/2014

Todays tutorial was more of a one on one due to unforeseen circumstances. I tried to use the to my advantage. Here are the points that Alex made today..


  • Have more futuristic influences
  • Change the name from 'industrial', it reads too hard. Needs to be more poetic
  • Read 'Fashion Unfolding'
  • Look into Nike / Adidas / other sports brands and how they illustrate their designs
  • Search for a sportswear Live Project
  • Look into lulu lemon.com
  • Try gather more architectural influences, such as Frank Gehry
  • Visit the Imperial War Museum in Salford Quays
I feel a lot more clear headed after the tutorial. I have a mental list, and just need to go through it and tick everything off. I feel that if I work flat out from now till the deadline I will have a project I can be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment