Wednesday 14 November 2012

Inspiration

Throughout this project I have learnt the importance of research and inspiration. Looking through websites such as Vogue.com has helped me to stay on track and to develop and challenge myself in my work. I have put together some images that I feel relate well to my work.


 Stella McCartney has used a similar colour story here, using a bold orange as a statement colour were as I have tried to keep my bold colour as more of an accent colour within the collection.

 As soon as I saw this piece from the SS13 collection from Fendi I immediately saw a connection between that and my own work, the graphic print on top with a more simplistic basic colour below. The print is so graphic it almost feels like it is coming off the fabric which is something that I feel I have achieved within my own work.


No comments:

Post a Comment