Tuesday 5 February 2013

Drawing Development

I have been carrying on drawing from my research and have found a few shapes that I really like and feel that I could carry on into a motif with. I have been working in black and white  from the beginning of the print textile world as these motifs are going to be developed for screen printing, however I am constantly thinking about different colour palettes that I could use once I have developed my screen.





Here I have experimented with composition and tone. I really like the last drawing as the tonal work has worked really well with this drawing, however the drawing itself is too large and scaling it down would make the lines thinner, and the positives that go to be exposed for the screen can not have any lines thinner than 0.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment