Saturday 16 February 2013

Peer Review

So this week we had Peer Reviews.. to be honest I was very nervous about this as I felt that the volume of work that I had created was just not enough. However once the reviews started my mind was put to rest a little. My personal review actually went quite well, the people reviewing my work were very constructive in their critiques, commenting on the composition of my work saying that they felt my work was very cohesive and worked well as a collection.

In fact their only criticisms were that there was no annotation in my sketchbook and that they wanted to see more colour in the backgrounds of my screen prints, which is already something I had began to think about myself anyways. Personally I do not like annotation in sketchbooks, I feel it is unnecessary and makes the books look messy, if I ever do annotate my work it is only ever one work to sum up the mood or the idea I am trying to portray at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment