Thursday 21 March 2013

Poster Presentations

Our next task is to create an A1 poster each to present to the rest of the PERFORM/ REVOLT groups. Our posters must show our individual points of view on our concepts. I am looking forward to seeing everyones posters as we are all creative people and this is our chance to express ourselves and really showcase what we can do and what we intend to do. Although this is a collaborative project, we all have our individual styles and we need to take this on board. I feel that once we have all shown one another our posters we can get a better understanding of each others intentions, and also see what the other groups are thinking about doing. This is a learning process for everyone. Personally I have tried to use the influences of chemistry, highlighting this with the use of molecular structures layered over different areas of someones face. I have used four different faces, just faces I have found from the internet so far as I have not had chance to start taking photographs myself. I took the colour inspiration from and image that I found on a blog, this was just to brighten up the image, however I like the idea of the photography being in black and white and highlighting this with splashes of colour.

Here is the final outcome of my own poster, created using Adobe Photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment