Tuesday 16 April 2013

Communication within Collaboration

Our group for this Unit have done quite well I feel with communicating with one another so far throughout this project. We have a group of Facebook which we use to share our blogs, pinterests, ideas and we also discuss meeting up. This morning before our lecture we decided to meet up for a quick coffee and to just update one another on what our thoughts are, if we are on the same track and where we think we can take the project. We are starting to become more aware of the little time we have left.. and starting to panic a little. Personally I feel that I have done a considerable amount of research so far and NEED to start drawing and developing my ideas. After speaking to the rest of the group my mind has been settled a little as we all feel that we are in the same boat.

We have been thinking about our final piece, which I feel is still a little early to think about. However we are thinking about have a photography outcome, using different images of peoples faces and exaggerating this persons insecurities or something that they love about themselves. These will be collaged and mounted onto A1 paper. Although, this is just an initial idea, we are going to book a room within the photography course and start taking images and we will them separately work on the images ourselves, but checking up on each others blogs to see if our work is relating to one another.

Also we have made ourselves a time table as uni have not provided us with one this term. We have set deadlines which I feel is very important as we have goals to meet and we do not want to let one another down. I am currently in the process of printing out my research imagery and responding to this. I plan on working into my images with the sewing machine and seeing what outcomes I can create with this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment