Monday 14 October 2013

Back to Uni

So it has been the first week back to uni and it is all systems go. We have been given five different briefs to choose from - Mobile Habitats, Visions of Sound, Future Past, Tomorrow Culture and Urban Influences. I have read through all of the briefs and have narrowed it down to two. Mobile Habitats and Urban Influences. I feel that out of them all the Urban Influences brief would be best suited to me as it would link well with the imagery and research I have gathered over the summer, also the CP2 choice that I chose before summer intergrates well into this subject also as I chose 'Space, Design and Architecture'.

I feel that the Urban Influences brief is definitely more suited to my style of work and I will now begin to go out into Manchester and collect primary research. I will use this research to begin my initial drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment