Monday 14 October 2013

PE Lecture

In todays lecture we were given our Professionalism and Employability brief, which has really scared me! Although our hand in is far away it is important for me to start to think about the outcome of this already. I have learnt from my mistakes from last year by leaving everything till last minute. My hopes this year are to carry on with the project along side my other projects in the year. I want the outcome of the PE brief to be similar to a zine. As I want to enter the fashion world I am trying to focus all of my work towards a fashion outcome.

The emphasis on the lecture was also to start taking more chances and take risks within our work. This lecture has motivated me to start 'thinking outside the box' although I hate that saying it is true that in my second year I need to push things to another level. My work needs to be of a better quality and needs to be my main focus. Throughout the year I am going to revert back to the notes that I made in this lecture and remind myself to TAKE RISKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment