Tuesday 29 October 2013

Taking Advice

After the tutorial on monday I took on board everything that had been suggested to me. So I started to put my prints onto existing designs rather than onto illustrations as I still want to spend a lot of time developing my illustration skills and also experiment with the context of my illustrations.

Something Alex also asked me to think about was my target market. When he asked me who it was I could not give him an answer. We looked at the different types of inspiration I had gathered and decided that I was interested in a more high end market, which I agree with. Also another thing we were asked to think about was what was our final outcome going to be? I have decided that I want to create a collection of prints, presented through illustrations and fabric swatches. I want to use natural, sheer fabrics with an expensive quality to appeal to my target market.


No comments:

Post a Comment