Thursday 7 November 2013

Graduate Jobs & Placement Fair

Today I went to the grad & placement fair, held in the new business school. I have been preparing for the fair by going to Careers Workshops and reading up about creative CV's. I feel a lot more confident about my cv skills after searching for these workshops off my own back rather than just being told to be in the room at a certain time. However I feel that my CV needs to be a lot more creative, I need to show  my prospective employer my style, so I have looked into a few more Careers Workshops that are relevant and will be attending those soon.

During the fair I attended 3 of the talks that took place. The Arcadia graduate talk and also the ASOS graduate & placement talks. Although I am only in my second year and went to graduate talks I felt that I wanted a clear outlook on what these companies are looking for, and thats exactly what i got. After the fair I really felt inspired to start looking for work experience and to throw myself into my work. It has made me a lot more passionate about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment