Tuesday 19 November 2013

More Illustrations


I have been experimenting a lot with my illustrations. To try and develop my own style and see what kind of illustration I wanted to use, I tried to create a range. I used Street Style blogs to find different stances and body shapes to style my illustrations upon. The only thing I would possibly change about these is to extend the bodies, however I wanted my illustrations to look like real people.


The sketchy, tonal style I have chosen is something I really like, and works very well with layer masking to give a much more realistic feel to the illustrations and garments. I need to use a softer pencil when creating this drawing in future as some have not showed up as well as I would have liked when I can scanned them in. I also need to work on my detailing, especially with hands and faces, so I have signed up to a life drawing class within the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment