Monday 20 January 2014

Live Project - Bradford Textile Society


Fashion Garment Textiles:

ASSOCIATION OF FASHION & TEXTILE COURSES AWARD:
-
A fashion fabric, which may include a combination of processes, including embroidery, designed for a specific outfit or garment collection.
- Fashion illustration of proposed garments should be included.
AWARDS: £250 1st Prize / £150 2nd Prize / £100 3rd Prize 

As creating a trend book and a collection is going to take a lot of time throughout this project I have decided to choose the Bradford Textile Society live brief as I can enter some of the designs that I will create in this project. I am also really interested in the Nike Club to Club brief however I do not feel that I will have the time at the moment, especially if I manage to get a work experience. However I will keep unto date with live project and competitions from now on as it's a great way to get involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment