Friday 14 February 2014

Tutorial 10/02/2014

I felt really confident going into this tutorial as my vision for this project has really came together. I have a solid layout for my trend book, a name, and a name for the trend. Which is a lot more than I have had for a while. Alex really liked my ideas for the cover, to use tracing paper and acetate to divide the trend book to make it more visual for the audience. However he did discuss with me that he felt I have been putting off drawing and that I use my digital work as a comfort blanket. I do have to agree with this statement. I know that digital work is my strength and I love doing it. Sometimes this can distract me from what truly needs to be done. In the next project I will take this on board.

Next Week
- Have plan for presentation boards
- Have the majority of the project complete
- Visit Leons in Chorlton for a wider fabric selection.

Submission
- Have 2/3 boards that show development through the course
- Bring final brief
- Board for live projects
- Memory stick submission is possible

No comments:

Post a Comment