Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sam Giles - Volklore

Today's lecture with Sam was one of my favourite lectures. The internship he is offering sounds amazing and exactly what I am looking for. As his business is still only small, the intern will have to take on a lot of roles such as running Volklore's social media outlets & helping out on photoshoots, selecting locations and styling the models. The whole intern really stood out to me and it was great to have some questions answered by Sam. I feel like his overall design aesthetic is very similar to my own and I would love the challenge of Menswear as I have not worked with this type of customer before.

I am really happy that there is a lot of art direction involved within the intern too as this is the route I want to go down and I enjoy creating blogs & messing around with photography & layouts. Lets just wait and see what happens now..



No comments:

Post a Comment