Monday 12 May 2014

An Itch to Glitch


After creating a number of collages between the group, we decided to explore the idea of distorting the human figure further. After I searched relentlessly on Pinterest I found some glitch imagery, I particularly liked how the colours became more saturated and blocked, creating a strange, distorted colour palette. I put forward this idea to the group and we seemed excited about it. Grace took the images of her friend and we further used these images throughout collages and illustrations within the trend book. Although all content should be finalized now, some after thoughts are worth looking into as they can move the work to a higher level.


Proenza Schouler have also used the use of glitching in their Spring Summer 2013 Ad Campaign Video, I like the use of glitching as it is not over powering and still portrays the concept within the collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment