Friday 11 April 2014

Style Sight Interview

After exchanging a number of emails with Helen from Style Sight, we arranged a suitable date and time to meet in London. I went to the Style Sight offices, and we had an informal meeting were I showed Helen & Hannah my latest project and we chatted about how I came to be involved with trends and art direction. Although I was quite nervous for the meeting I enjoyed being able to talk about something I am passionate about with people who feel the same, I won't find out till May if I have received an internship, however even if I do not, I feel that I have accomplished and learnt a lot already from this interview. I learnt to be more confident about my own work and to be prepared for any questions, although I felt that the interview went well, these are areas that can continuously be worked upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment