Saturday 16 February 2013

Digital Printing

After a few digital sessions we had to decide upon one design which we would like to send to the digital printer, I had three specific designs to choose from as some of the other designs which I had created on Photoshop I was not very pleased with. Here is the final design which I decided to send to the digital printer.


I ended up choosing this design as I felt it reflected the mood of the image I had originally chosen as inspiration. It also includes all of the colours from my final colour swatch, shown in earlier posts. At first I really was not happy with the colours that I had chosen as I felt that there was no direction with them, and I am also not used to using so many colours. However, the amount of colours that I have chosen may have hindered me in my digital process' I feel that they have enhanced my screen prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment