Thursday 21 March 2013

Unit X

Today was the start of our new project 'Unit X', this unit is a collaborative unit in which Textiles in Practice, Fashion design and Film students unite to create a collaboration of work. At first I was very aprehensive about the word 'collaboration' I found it very scary as I am used to working alone and not having to rely on anyone or being able to let anyone down but myself. We had a lecture about what the subject was going to be about, and this was the number 175. What am I meant to do with that?! was my main reaction. However after researching into this I have found hundreds of facts about the number 175. We could even interpret this into 1.75, 17.5 and so on...

I really do not want to look at the first thing that pops up on google or wikipedia, as I feel this will be everyones 'go to' fact. After a long hard think about this project I am really looking forward to cracking on with it and getting started as I think that there could be some interesting outcomes from it. I am anxious to meet my group tomorrow but also quite excited to see what they have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment