Wednesday 16 October 2013

Urban Safari #2

So today I wanted to recreate something that I learnt from Unit X last year, and go on an Urban Safari! Which is basically going around Manchester and using my camera to log everything that I saw that inspired me or interested me. Today I really wanted to concentrate on colour as this was something that was highlighted in my tutorial, so to end the day with a colour theme would be an achievement. Here are a few of the images that I have taken throughout the day.








I tried to take on board what Alex had said to me about ornate architecture, but when I was out I felt drawn to the more industrial side of the city rather than the ornate. The colours int he images are great as well I think that I could create some great drawings and eventually a great collection using this selection of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment