Monday 11 November 2013

Illustrations

After last weeks tutorial I was told to add more detail to my illustrations and play around with styling. I worked into this illustration with pencil, however I do not feel that this is my style and will develop further my illustration skills. Although I feel that this is a lot better than my first attempt I plan to still work at my technique.


Personally I do not like either of these but I experimented with layering garment flats over the illustration (right). I prefer the left hand image but Alex feels the colours are too over powering and need to be toned down to achieve a more sheer effect.

I have been thinking about scanning in my fabrics that I bought last week to add into my illustrations either to add into the background or to use as accompanying garments with the prints.


No comments:

Post a Comment