Thursday 7 November 2013

Trends: Web Sights

I have been thinking a lot about who my customer is. My customer is a 20 something socialite, who enjoys being comfortable and effortless.

I have been researching into upcoming trends, and something that caught my eye was 'Web Sights'. Which linked into my project as I have been looking into using similar techniques within my work.



3.1 Phillip Lim
Derkek Lam
3.1 Phillip Lim's Resort 2014 is quite similar to the colour palette and style I have been working towards with my own collection throughout this project. Although there is no print here there is a sportswear vibe which I am really liking at the moment. I feel that sportswear is peaking at the moment within my age range and my customer has an eclectic style. Within my range I would like to have varying layers, sheer fabrics and contrasting textures, however keeping in theme with sportswear.

No comments:

Post a Comment